View Single Post
Old 08-02-2014, 10:39 AM   #15 (permalink)
4TthAnnyZ
Base Member

Drives: 2010 40th
4TthAnnyZ will become famous soon enough

Well here's my personal 1 month review if it helps.

Owned my 40th Anniversary for almost a month now, had 49k miles on it when I bought it, now has exactly 50k miles and no issues yet. Waiting for the day my slave cylinder goes out but decided that I can't cry over milk that hasn't spilled yet. The interior and exterior is near mint. The paint however on these cars is very fragile, rock chips appear out of nowhere. I would invest in a repair kit right away or Di Noc film (my whole front end/mirrors/etc are covered). I used Dr. Colorchip for a few small chips, can't even tell they were ever there.

I figured out the clutch right away so that hasn't been an issue for me. The rear diff could be a little quieter I think, but it's a 2-door coupe so there'e really no way around that.

Spend some time looking around before you buy, lot's of people out there that think their cars are worth more than they are (especially dealers... I will never buy a car from a dealer unless it's brand new). I payed $23,400 for my 40th, and I feel that was a good deal given the rarity and the "lowish" miles.

I wouldn't buy anything lower than a sport touring, I think you will immediately want the extra features. Also, I would recommend 2010 or newer to avoid first year problems that most cars have.

Good luck on your search!
4TthAnnyZ is offline   Reply With Quote