View Single Post
Old 08-02-2014, 10:23 AM   #9929 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davey View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurneyeagle View Post
Good Morning everyone!

It's your long lost child, gurney, checking-in from Houston.

I just finished week #2 at the new job, and apparently, I am invited back for week #3! Actually loving the new job, so all is good down here.

Big news is that I bought a new daily driver - a 2014 MINI Cooper Countryman. Love it, and it's a definite upgrade over the 2009 base Toyota Matrix.

I gotta tell you guys, it was very tempting to just sell the Z as well and get the smaller John Cooper Works hardtop, but I persevered. Maybe in a few years.

Today is all about Z's. There is a track day that I'm going to miss but will be showing up later in the day to lend moral support to my buddies. Afterwards, we are cruising down to a car show, and then will have dinner.

Big CONGRATS to Mr. Gale on the show win. Sorry I couldn't get more Houston Z club guys to get off their last arses to vote, but that's the simple reality of today's kids. I hope we were at least able to contribute to the vote tally.

Enjoy your Minnesota getaway ms bc and please tell mr. Tony "hi" for me. I seriously want you guys to plan a Houston trip around either a race or big car show.

Have a great weekend all!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo89 View Post
morning all
Good morning everyone!!!