View Single Post
Old 08-01-2014, 11:57 PM   #1615 (permalink)
VABAM
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with VDC off.
VABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darketch View Post
Nvm...just checked my account, FI already cashed my deposit....guess I'll be waiting.

Mike and Mike, what are test pipes gonna do for me? I heard u can only do 3 mods that affect airflow without a tune. I'm only going to do 2 mods.....exhaust is 1. The other will be intakes or test pipes. (I think). Point is, I don't want to have to do a tune. Because I have a nismo aka different exhaust do I even count the FI exhaust as a mod point? Can I do CAI, test pipes and exhaust without a tune? Yes, I want to be loud and annoying.

Still gotta do tint, home link backup cam, clear bra, and 180 too
My

Test pipes will open up your exhaust and increase flow = more power and sound. I have never heard of the 3 mods thing. I have 4, no tune, no CELs, no issues, no worries. (Stillen Gen3 CAI, Motordyne M370 manifold, Motordyne ART test pipes, Stillen CBE) Now a tune will get the most out of your mods but no tune shouldn't hurt anything. The ECU with the stock tune will adjust a little to the mods.