View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 12:01 PM   #15 (permalink)
Trips
Administrator

Drives: 🔰
Trips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond repute

I'm one of the majority here with no major issue's. The hatch was corrected but that's it!

I'm very happy as well as most the 370z owners in here, like it has been said if you go to

another car forum your going to see the same thing, I think if car makers were making

really bad cars don't you think it would be in news also? I used to Own a 2005 Bmw 530i

and, the Bimmer forum also contained issue's from some members that left the newbie

thinking there we're all these software issues and blah blah blah, I never had a issue with

my Bmw, so don't let some turn you off from anything your wanting unless it's proven

beyond a doubt. From a Happy Z owner..

http://www.the370z.com/payments.php
Trips is offline   Reply With Quote