View Single Post
Old 08-01-2014, 06:31 PM   #20 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

That wouldn't happen to be Mobil 1 Synthetic would it? I have had an issue with my wife's 03' Maxima. If you go over the 6 months ( with less than 3,000 miles) the oil will disappear. The volatility of Mobil 1 synthetic is not that good, hence the disappearing oil. I check the cars oil regularly. It has never been more than a quart low, one time, and that is when I caught the issue. I am switching oil. Not sure what I am going to run, leaning toward Amsoil, but also looking at Pennzoil Platinum stuff too. I have been running this oil for years (20 years), I am not sure what they changed, but it was not for the better.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote