View Single Post
Old 08-01-2014, 02:16 PM   #50 (permalink)
vividracing
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 350Z,370Z,GTR
vividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to vividracing

Do you not have a reputable custom shop in your area? My experience has always been that dealerships dont really do well with anything that doesnt say Nissan (or any other manufacturer) on the package of the parts they're replacing.

Also, i dont know if it is different in each state or not, but when i was working in California, the BAR (bureau of automotive repair) would be all over something like this. They have specific rules and regulations for repair facilities about written quotes, and raising the original amount quoted during the repair. I know the service manager is your buddy, but if that happened, i would be willing to bet that you "legally" wouldnt have to pay a dime more than you were quoted at the time you dropped the vehicle off. Definitely something i would look into if you want some compensation for your time and aggravation.

aaaaaaaaand im done lol

Rocky @ Vivid ♦ 480.966.3040 x236 ♦ Rocky@vividracing.com
Email, PM, or call me directly for aggressive The370Z.com member pricing!!!
vividracing is offline   Reply With Quote