View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 11:08 AM   #1052 (permalink)
semtex
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People to drink
semtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIZMOZ View Post
I know them well enough that they don't give a crap on this issue to resolve it for everyone like other automakers. You are on your own.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert_Nash View Post
Issues that are only issues on the track are not Nissan's responsibility to resolve.
Which proves NIZMOZ's point, right? For the record, I actually agree with you that track-only issues aren't Nissan's responsibility to fix. Of course, some companies go above and beyond their bare minimum responsibilities in an effort to keep their customers happy; evidently, Nissan isn't one of them. But that's neither here nor there. The only point I'm trying to make here is that your response perfectly exemplifies the 'not our problem, we don't give a crap' attitude that NIZMOZ is talking about. (I mean, considering that you work for Nissan Corporate and all.)