View Single Post
Old 07-31-2014, 10:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
DPE G
Track Member

Drives: 2015 PW Nismo Tech
DPE G has a reputation beyond reputeDPE G has a reputation beyond reputeDPE G has a reputation beyond reputeDPE G has a reputation beyond reputeDPE G has a reputation beyond reputeDPE G has a reputation beyond reputeDPE G has a reputation beyond reputeDPE G has a reputation beyond reputeDPE G has a reputation beyond reputeDPE G has a reputation beyond reputeDPE G has a reputation beyond repute
Default GTM Stage 2, Nismo Recaros, JDM Wheels and MORE!

Well since my other thread is mostly of sold stuff I figured I would combine the Sedan and Coupe pieces that remain here, as well as added a few things I found laying around.

First off is my GTM Stage 2 TT kit w/"anodized red" powder coated piping. Maybe 1500-2000 miles on this kit, New (if you can even get it now) is $8500 for this kit. I am asking $6500 firm, will sell for $6000 as a tuner kit, just add pump and injectors and you are good to go. Buyer responsible for shipping, or willing to travel up to 3 hours from Pensacola FL to meet.

[/url]

Southbend Stage 3.5 Clutch and Lightweight Flywheel. SOLD
SPC Rear Camber Arms - Great shape, no cracks or bends. $140

2014 Nismo Juke RS Recaros - SOLD

3" Motordyne exhaust section. This will adapt any G or Z Motordyne catback to a full 3" exhaust, replacing the 2.5" Y pipe with what is pictured. This could also be used to make a custom exhaust from the axle back. Asking $500, This is part of a $1900 exhaust system and can be completed custom for under $200, or the remaining pieces bought directly from Tony @ Motordyne for $900, still much cheaper than buying new. (Pictured on Top, bottom is standard system)

Brand NEW Autokits Ryou mesh grill, Asking $175, never painted. New is $290

Maya MRS JDM Wheels 20x9 +43 and 20x10 +42, Perfect Sedan fitment or with spacers would work well on coupe. Dunlop Sportmaxx TT tires, new 245/35 on the fronts, and fair condition 275/30 tires on the rear, with camber wear, lots of life if you run in spec, or flip the tires, but still a good amount of life left. $2250

Authentic Zele bumper with real Carbon Fiber wrapped lip and vent bars. This is one of 2 bumpers done this way. I paid close to $3000 WITHOUT paint, asking $2250 painted Platinum Graphite w/perfect match. Fitment is 10/10

Last edited by DPE G; 08-18-2014 at 07:23 PM.
DPE G is offline   Reply With Quote