View Single Post
Old 07-31-2014, 07:28 PM   #83 (permalink)
brancky3
Track Member

Drives: 14 370Z Gun Metallic
brancky3 has a reputation beyond reputebrancky3 has a reputation beyond reputebrancky3 has a reputation beyond reputebrancky3 has a reputation beyond reputebrancky3 has a reputation beyond reputebrancky3 has a reputation beyond reputebrancky3 has a reputation beyond reputebrancky3 has a reputation beyond reputebrancky3 has a reputation beyond reputebrancky3 has a reputation beyond reputebrancky3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLaKrewe View Post
Am I the only one who feels like BT isn't needed in a sports car? I know forums are always full of everyone's wants but what is practical. I read about people wanting more electronics but then the same people want the car lighter. You can't have your cake and eat it as well. I don't own a Z yet but will be purchasing one in October. The first thing I'm doing is ripping the radio and speakers out. The Z will be my sports car. The car I drive for fun and excitement. The last thing I want to be doing whilst hitting the winding back roads is be on my telephone.
I agree with you on BT, but that doesn't mean I don't want to listen to music while driving