View Single Post
Old 07-31-2014, 04:40 PM   #13 (permalink)
S1L3NoZ
Base Member

Drives: '16 370Z Nismo PW M6
S1L3NoZ has a reputation beyond reputeS1L3NoZ has a reputation beyond reputeS1L3NoZ has a reputation beyond reputeS1L3NoZ has a reputation beyond reputeS1L3NoZ has a reputation beyond reputeS1L3NoZ has a reputation beyond reputeS1L3NoZ has a reputation beyond reputeS1L3NoZ has a reputation beyond reputeS1L3NoZ has a reputation beyond reputeS1L3NoZ has a reputation beyond reputeS1L3NoZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nargrakhan View Post
I know the Japanese pay a little more for their cars than Americans do for the same model (for example they remove the rear fog lamp and rain wiper), but it's generally not too huge a difference. I think we're looking at an over expensive Z... and perhaps the reason why Nissan USA has been so tight lipped about pricing for so long.

They need to stop stalling and get us the info.

Did he totally refuse to give pricing? I mean, he's gotta reveal what you gotta fork over, right?
What he told me is that they didn't have pricing for the car yet. They ordered one regardless the price it would cost because they wanted to have 1 as soon as possible. Today when he called me, I asked again if he had gotten infos on pricing and...nothing again. He's gonna call me as soon as he knows it. Did he not want to give me the price or he really didn't know it, this I can't tell unfortunately...
S1L3NoZ is offline   Reply With Quote