View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 09:07 AM   #3879 (permalink)
Togo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Stuff
Togo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
While I believe in everyone's right to smoke, I certainly enjoy going to a restaurant here in Georgia and not having to eat and inhale someone else's smoke at the same time.

Smoking/Non-smoking sections of restaurants are like having a peeing/non-peeing section of a swimming pool.
I couldn't agree more with that analogy. It's not like smoke resides to it's "smoking" only and dares not cross over to the "non-smoking" side. I agree people should have the right to smoke, if they feel, but I do hate eating in places that allow it. I suppose there is an equal argument that I have the right to choose to not eat at a place that allows it.. but luckily I live in NY so it isn't even a concern here.

Joe Clem and Koeppel Nissan
Togo is offline   Reply With Quote