View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 07:44 AM   #58 (permalink)
Matt
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Avalanche LT
Matt is just really niceMatt is just really niceMatt is just really niceMatt is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by antennahead View Post
You sound intelligent and articulate, and also appear to be civil and level headed. I assume you have a decent job and can afford the Z or you would not have been there. If that is the case, I would have politely, in an intelligent and articulate manner, REAMED THEM A NEW A$$HOLE

Something like : "Sir let me explain something to you...... I am 25 years old and work for XXXXXXXXXXX. I am self suffcient, manage my money properly, and can easily afford this automobile. My beacon credit score is excellent. Now if you want to continue to insult me by assuming a 25 year old is incapable of having their act together, I CAN carry my business elsewhere, but I did want to by local and do my part to stimulate the economy in the community I live in...... your call, you wanna work with me here or do I need to go elsewhere?"

I hate it when people make sweeping generalizations about something, instead of looking at the case at hand. Everything about you from your post says you had your act together, it's a shame you were treated this way.

John
/applaud

The dealership treated me a little weird because of my age. When they found out my income, they tried to sell me the GTR. Things change once their stereotype gets blown to bits.

"Any man who can drive a 370z while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the Z the attention it deserves." Albert Einstein....modified.
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote