Thread: 2015 Nismo
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2014, 09:36 AM   #165 (permalink)
Nargrakhan
Base Member

Drives: Nothing
Nargrakhan is a glorious beacon of lightNargrakhan is a glorious beacon of lightNargrakhan is a glorious beacon of lightNargrakhan is a glorious beacon of lightNargrakhan is a glorious beacon of lightNargrakhan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrisL View Post
Reached out to a local dealer yesterday. Explained that I'm looking to buy a 2015 Nismo 370Z and am trying to figure out when they expect them to show up and when they will be available to order/pre-order. The guy tells me that he's going to see if he can find some specifics for me and will shoot me an email with his findings later.
I did my weekly dealership check this morning, and none of them have an Order Guide for the 2015 model. The original news release from Nissan claimed the car would be on lots already, but you can't even order them for September (since it can take 4 to 6 weeks after using the Order Guide).

I've tried asking Nissan's PR people (via email and their site form submission) what's going on, but I've gotten no response so far. Can someone see if they'll answer their Twitter or Facebook page about when the 2015 will be out? I don't have an account with those sites.

It's pretty clear there's a delay. Now it's just the questions of why and how long. The dealers aren't being told anything more than we are.
Nargrakhan is offline   Reply With Quote