View Single Post
Old 07-30-2014, 05:01 PM   #9534 (permalink)
ZMan8
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 10 370z 40th M6
ZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
you know how a lot of older cars you see on the road have that yellowing on their headlights?

how the hell do they treat their cars to get that? none of my cars have yellowing,
even the ones parked outdoors 24/7 for 6yrs with minimal washing...still has crystal clear lenses when i qd them.
I bought my civic with yellowed headlights and haven't had a chance to work on them yet. However, I think it has something to do with the sun burning dust, pollen, salt, pollution particles into the headlight. Because the case is plastic, it's porous and will eventually yellow. Mostly depends on how often you wash, where you drive, and how much you drive.