View Single Post
Old 07-30-2014, 03:37 PM   #2529 (permalink)
6spd
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Q50RS
6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayha12 View Post
Here is an example, these were shot in jpeg + RAW, and they are the jpeg unedited versions (post) in either car the silver car does not look silver at all

shot #1, had WB set to shade, temperature 7000
shot #2, AWB, temperature 5200
shot #3, processed and edited RAW version of shot #1

IMG_6720 by shotbyKAMphotography, on Flickr
Looks like you know what to do pretty well enough, so WB on any RAW file shouldn't be a problem for you. Like I said, to get the above results, it's going to take PS. But for JPEG batching, you can run an action to color correct the images. The idea would be to get the shots right out of the camera and not have to correct, which is what you were wanting to do. That'll just involve doing my previously mentioned steps, then you should be fine.

I just perused through your Flickr, I don't see any WB issues at all, good work!

Last edited by 6spd; 07-30-2014 at 03:40 PM.
6spd is offline   Reply With Quote