View Single Post
Old 07-30-2014, 03:07 PM   #1597 (permalink)
NickTurnon
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 BS 7AT 370z
NickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud of
Send a message via Skype™ to NickTurnon

Quote:
Originally Posted by tturbo370z View Post
I may check out that place your working at. I'm back and forth on wrapping my car as I'm OCD as hell. I have not seen a wrap in person and even wrap people tell me it's not perfect so I will most likely be painting the car. I owe it to myself to check out a wrap in person first, and now I have a place to check out. Just waiting on my fujimura side diffusers to show up amuse bumper came 3 weeks ago but these little babies are no where to be found yet. So tired of having a 4 color car lol if u count the carbon fiber as one if the colors. At this rate I will be lucky to have it painted by next year.
TT, You've seen my car in person at Cars & Coffee and seen the plasti-dip. But yeah, I am sure we can show you some of the various vinyl products if you didn't want to dip it!

Once you've got all the parts installed, hit me up. We can go thru some of your options and colors etc.

And thanks guys. Ill throw in the idea of having a small Z/GT-R gathering at the shop or something? Might be nice to do something like that down the road.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haboob View Post
Cars & Coffee is this Saturday too. Hopefully the weather cooperates and the rich folk's bring out their sweet rides.
Thats another thing.. the shops going to be using my car for their Car Show this Saturday in Gilbert. Apparently its an import show. $10 to be in the show, FREE to spectate.

Aug 2nd 8-2pm @ flipside. 4874 S Val Vista Dr Gilbert, AZ 85298
Its a benefit show/family event

Ill be parked next to our Gloss Blue Wrapped '68 Impala. Come on by and check out my car once I finish dipping it today.. GOING SATIN BLACK w/GLOSS ACCENTS

Last edited by NickTurnon; 07-30-2014 at 03:11 PM.
NickTurnon is offline   Reply With Quote