View Single Post
Old 07-30-2014, 12:30 PM   #1596 (permalink)
tturbo370z
Track Member

Drives: 09 370z sport 6mt
tturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond reputetturbo370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickTurnon View Post
Awesome news guys.. I got a second job on top from my normal 40+ hrs a week job..

I am now running a Plasti-dip garage for Apex Customs in Phx. They are a complete auto customization company and possibly one of the best if not the best vinyl wrap shop in Phx.

In a couple months they are going to be getting a new lift which gives the shop the ability to do exhaust and suspension work as well as performance part installations.

They are right off the 10 and Jefferson- so decent location for everyone on here.

With all that being said, I can probably get some discounts on vinyl, clear bras, plasti-dip, etc.. Let me know!
I may check out that place your working at. I'm back and forth on wrapping my car as I'm OCD as hell. I have not seen a wrap in person and even wrap people tell me it's not perfect so I will most likely be painting the car. I owe it to myself to check out a wrap in person first, and now I have a place to check out. Just waiting on my fujimura side diffusers to show up amuse bumper came 3 weeks ago but these little babies are no where to be found yet. So tired of having a 4 color car lol if u count the carbon fiber as one if the colors. At this rate I will be lucky to have it painted by next year.

Tturbo370z 800whp build
https://instagram.com/jdm_370z
tturbo370z is offline   Reply With Quote