View Single Post
Old 07-30-2014, 06:50 AM   #9362 (permalink)
Davey
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '15 NISMO 6MT
Davey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Just don't think about it or look at it, Davey. There is no bright side. Out of sight, out of mind for me. Until I detail the exterior

The car was dirty, but I had to clean that part up so now I have a shiny clean ding on a dirty car.

I was able to clean it up with some quick detailer and followed up with a little fine rubbing compound. That usually takes care of knocking the edge off of the etching and it doesn't show up so bad. It looks OK except for the shiny ding. It looks like a single hail dent in the roof.

So once the car gets dirty from the rain this afternoon and it's not so shiny I probably won't be able to see it again.