View Single Post
Old 07-29-2014, 04:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jayhovah
Premium Member

Drives: 520whp Fire Breather
Jayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond repute
Default Finally - Perfect fit cargo net, reasonably priced!

Brothers and Sisters -

I've been searching for a good cargo net for the 370z... I had the OEM one in my 350z and it was indispensable. Imagine my disappointment when I found out there was no USDM cargo net for the 370z! I looked at the JDM cargo net, but who wants to pay $130 for a #%&$ing cargo net? I've also seen a bunch of folks use the 350z version, but it fits loosely. What use is a cargo net that fits loosely?

Anyhow - I started looking at OEM for other cars and found this! It's meant for a 2010-2014 Prius and is "envelope style." It has the trapezoidal shape that fits our hook locations.

Toyota P/N#: PT347-47101

Cost: Amazon Prime for ~$32... I got mine on eBay for $25.

Notes: 1) There are no hooks on the forward most loops - if you remove the loop clips from the car you can undo one end and loop through. I doubled up the bungee to get a tighter stretch on the net.

2) There is a plastic Toyota tag attached (the black tag with red text).. I haven't decided if I am just going to break it off or replace the Toyota logo with a NISMO badge. I'll probably just break it off.

Feel free to hook a brother up with a rep!

Jayhovah is offline   Reply With Quote