View Single Post
Old 07-29-2014, 03:22 PM   #75 (permalink)
Nixlimited
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R / 11 Prius
Nixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond repute

While the new CSF radiator seems to be doing a great job, the CSF condenser has proven problematic for several of us early adopters. Hopefully our issues will lead people to really test the AC connections when installing. In my car, the system held vacuum overnight just fine and then held pressure overnight fine. However, after running for approximately a week, all of the refrigerant leaked out via the condenser connections. In my car the OEM AC lines were used because the CSF lines do not fit well.

Edit: CSF called me today and is working with me to get this problem solved. I will update this thread with what we figure out.

Big thanks to Seb@SZ for continuing to help me troubleshoot this issue and offering to go above and beyond to get it fixed.

Last edited by Nixlimited; 07-30-2014 at 02:25 PM.
Nixlimited is offline   Reply With Quote