View Single Post
Old 07-29-2014, 02:47 PM   #567 (permalink)
Huck
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Pantydropper machine
Huck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick760 View Post
Went to the Orlando,Fl Speed World dragway last weekend (2-2-2014). Weather was 80f that afternoon. My first run of the day was at 4:34pm. DA was about 1700. I got to the track and let the car cool off for about an hour and a half with hood open. Oil temp was around 160f when I launched. VDC OFF. I drive a 370z 7 speed auto. Did a pretty good run.

R/T... .270
60'... 1.995
330... 5.570
1/8... 8.494
MPH... 84.50
1000... 11.023
1/4... 13.164
MPH... 103.32

My 370z is COMPLETELY STOCK with Stock street tires. I put new rear Bridgestone Potenzas about 3 months ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacalhau16 View Post
I go to Orlando speedworld as well. I haven't been in a little while, but am hoping to go first Sunday of March for Sunday Funday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bananaz View Post
I need to get rid of this wheel hop Couldn't get any clean run in
Hey guys, we're gonna have a drag night with the Central Florida Z Club August 22nd if you want to come join us!

Bananaz I feel you man, wheel hop was killing me. I had every weather condition against me, it was 93° out, high humidity, bad track prep, no gas in my tank, stripped interior, no spare tire or subwoofer box to help me get traction. I spun out everywhere, and when I didn't my revs would drop too low. I couldn't even break 14 seconds. Super depressing.

Zdayz 2014!!
VLEDS | Evo-R | Moddiction | CF Hood Struts | F.I. CF CBE & LTH | Stillen CAI | NST Pulleys | UpRev | Z1 | M7 | Status | Forgestar | PSS | Whiteline | SPL | SPC | Kenwood | Zenclosure | Kicker | Alpine Type R
Huck is offline   Reply With Quote