View Single Post
Old 07-29-2014, 10:06 AM   #1589 (permalink)
Haboob
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 GTI Autobahn DSG
Haboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfdaxe View Post
I checked with Cactus Tint. $450 just for the bumper. Seems a bit steep, but probably since it's located in N. Scottsdale (Airpark). I need to find someone that does it on the side

Ah, sorry.

I paid $750 for bumper, 1/3 hood, 1/3 fenders, mirrors, and that small area just in front of the rear wheels (rocker panels?).

But, the front bumper has been penetrated so I'm still upset about it (over a year ago now, lol). I know it won't survive everything and it was probably a perfect shot, but still... I guess it's the breaks of DD'ing the Z. But if you want to check them out, it was Brian @ ProtectAShield: http://protectashield.com/
Haboob is offline   Reply With Quote