Thread: Operation 370z
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2014, 09:44 AM   #13 (permalink)
jpkirk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '14 MidBlu ST MT
jpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLaKrewe View Post
I emailed the dealership just to start up some of the game. The internet sale man's said he could do any Nismo at MSRP. Or I could wait and pay full for a 15.
And the game begins. Nobody I know has paid MSRP, which, by the way, is full price. Seems like invoice or below would be preferred. Especially for a car that is about to be superseded by an update. I like the idea of expanding the search to out of area dealers. I have heard of some going four or five states away. Granted that is East coast states.

Have you test driven it? You should go down there and test drive it, hem and haw a little, sit down and discuss options and when they throw that MSRP at you, tell them, the value just isn't there anymore with the 2015 refresh due to hit their lots any time. Get them to invest just a little time with you and maybe they will start budging of that MSRP barrier. The longer it sits on their lot, the more money they lose.

Have you prequalified for a loan? That will sometimes shake it loose.

Good luck.

intake | exhaust | wheels | tires | suspension ... um ... stock, do speed stickers count?
intake | exhaust | TE37 SL | RE-11 | suspension ... um ... do speed stickers count? Signature under construction

Last edited by jpkirk; 07-29-2014 at 09:57 AM.
jpkirk is offline   Reply With Quote