View Single Post
Old 07-29-2014, 01:16 AM   #7 (permalink)
exsanity
Premium Member

Drives: you mad..
exsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dP3NGU1N View Post
I will say, if you're in the fast lane going speed limit on a 4 lane road you're an absolute c^unt. I never understood why people think they should take up space just because it's there. And the speed limit doesn't justify blocking traffic. Honestly speed limits are simply revenue generators for the city and if you're really going to follow them then get in the slow lane of traffic. If someone's obviously going faster than you, what is the harm of letting them pass? All you're doing is creating a dangerous situation where the other person's incompetence or your own can cause an accident. Even if he were to go around it's still an extra maneuver that can put others at risk.

On the other hand if there's no one else on the road, or if there was traffic all around you where there's no where to go anyway, then, by all means, he's the ******* and you can disregard everything I said previously.
1. Technically, it isn't "the fast lane" it is a passing lane and he was passing slower traffic.

2. IMO, the Charger in this situation was causing the "dangerous situation" by tailgating the OP.
exsanity is offline   Reply With Quote