View Single Post
Old 07-28-2014, 09:18 PM   #49 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
I put in Redline MT-85 almost from the start and have very little experience with OEM fluid to compare. But I would listen to anything serious this man has to say

Best mod available under $300. Tremendous improvement. And I had no troubles with the stock clutch either.

and for additional reference, we originally purchased the Z for my wife as her daily driver. We got her an AT when she changed jobs and her daily commute went from 15 min of open road to 45 min of snarling traffic all the way across town. She rarely drives the Z now, but when she does it just takes a few 1-2 shifts before she's back in the groove.

I will also add that a tune will improve throttle response and is a very noticeable improvement over the stock map. Better throttle response is a big help in mechanics of operating a manual transmission IMO.
Thanks, man. You, and everyone, should also listen to the non-serious stuff too.