View Single Post
Old 07-28-2014, 09:54 AM   #1586 (permalink)
NickTurnon
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 BS 7AT 370z
NickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud of
Send a message via Skype™ to NickTurnon

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfdaxe View Post
Good question. I'm waiting for my Amuse front bumper to arrive and GT-R hood vents, then I'll cruise to Pavillions. My free time is so limited. Prob hook up with you and some others over there
I can always just throw a clear coat of plasti-dip out of my gun or glossifier over the top of your amuse bumper. It'll act like a clear coat/bra, probably cost you $60 or so depending on how much dip I need to use. Might be something to consider though. Clear Bra will probably cost you around $200+ or so?

My dip has saved my car from rock chips for months now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haboob View Post
I have Berk HFCs and Berk CBE on mine.

I really like the whole setup. It's not very loud (from what people tell me) just cruising around, but then roars when you get up above 4k.
It does sound really quiet rolling around, but when he gets into it, the sound picks up more then I thought. His setup is not obnoxious by any means but more clean/exotic sounding IMO