View Single Post
Old 07-27-2014, 01:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
DPE G
Track Member

Drives: 2015 PW Nismo Tech
DPE G has a reputation beyond reputeDPE G has a reputation beyond reputeDPE G has a reputation beyond reputeDPE G has a reputation beyond reputeDPE G has a reputation beyond reputeDPE G has a reputation beyond reputeDPE G has a reputation beyond reputeDPE G has a reputation beyond reputeDPE G has a reputation beyond reputeDPE G has a reputation beyond reputeDPE G has a reputation beyond repute
Default Nismo Juke RS Recaro Racing Seats w/Airbags

Selling my Juke RS Recaro seats, as I am parting out my car. They will require modification to bolt into the G or a Z. The lower tracks on the drivers seat are removable but the pass seat are welded and require a cut to be made to allow a set of aftermarket rails to be mounted. Once this cut is made I believe they should sit right in on the right set of aftermarket rails (wedge/planted/etc) These seats look like they have never been sat in, no visible wear or stains, dirt on the material whatsoever. Price is firm, as I know what these go for from the dealer, and w/the airbags to keep full functionality (which are plug and play as tested in my 08 G Coupe)

$4000, will ship via greyhound, but local pickup is prefered.

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]