Thread: Vaping
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2014, 12:52 PM   #13 (permalink)
fury370
Base Member

Drives: 40th Anniversary
fury370 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegitto-kun View Post
so me and the wife got some new hardware.

I got the aspire nautilus with the joyetech evic

waifu got a normal aspire BDC tank with her hello kitty ego style battery

we got some new flavors from rocket fuels(cats meow is awesome) she got bandersnatch from alice in vapeland which apparently is like a peanut butter banana sandwich(I don't like it).

also some atomizers for trying out **** and some cheap clearomizers for changing flavor when we want.

atomizers are fun when we we randomly want to change flavors while home(since dripping is hard on the go)

we use our main tanks for our flavors. (for me the rocket fuel cats meow and for her south beach smoke's white tea)

my second favorite is nolavape's sour straws...its completely accurate.
I
so far rocket fuel and nolavape are the best.

shame we are going back to belgium soon. we don't know how many american brands ship international and honestly I have NO idea if there are any good european types. plus I don't think belgium has vapeshops at all since the EU wants to regulate them badly.

one thing I am definitely getting are the BVC for my nautilus since everybody seems to love them waaaay more
When I was in korean, ecblend.com is what I got all of my juice from. They have one of the biggest variety of juices i've seen. Just about any flavor you can think of, they have. They'll also let you make your own blends, you just have to know what % of each flavor you want, so searching on google for something they dont carry and finding its % values will help with that.

fasttech.com is where I TRIED to buy my hardware. Never made it to korea, and still havent seen it here back in the states yet either. I've ordered 3 different RDAs, and ohm reader, and 2 18650 batteries. Not knowing how the proper way of shipping the batteries was, is why I still havent seen them yet. A friend ordered from them as well, a week after i did, and received his package just fine, without buying batteries. I sent fasttech an email with my order number asking about my package and a possible refund, and they replied back stating they will investigate the matter, and if nothing turns up they will either reship my order to my new address in the states, or give me a 100% refund, which I thought was pretty cool. So, you can try to order hardware from them, just not batteries.
-2010 40th anniversary #134
-2006 4x4 Frontier CC
-1994 5spd V6 mustang- 1/4 at 12.89 sprayed
fury370 is offline   Reply With Quote