View Single Post
Old 07-26-2014, 06:01 PM   #14 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantum View Post
Hey all
So I got my Z back in April and since then I've killed/seen several spiders of mostly the same species in the interior as well as exterior. I've been parking in the same spot for the past 4 years and don't think I've seen the same amount over that entire period. I saw 1 inside and 3 on the roof just this morning.
Has anyone else had a similar issue, and has there been issues of Nissan products arriving in NA with spiders?

Just seems coincidental and wanting to run it by my dealership before getting it bug bombed.
I would not worry too much about it. It sounds like a sign of the coming apocalypse. As long as you are a goo person, there should be nothing to fear when the reckoning comes.