View Single Post
Old 07-26-2014, 12:20 PM   #7 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1st View Post
There out there. Some hoarder with money. Or unappreciative human with no sense of value.
I hoard car parts, does that count?

It's a car... My dad came to me in the morning and said "I got into an accident last night with your car. I didn't want to tell you because I didn't think you'd sleep"
My word for word reply: "I don't give a fúck. Shít happens." And I drove to work, lol.

I love/hate my car (for obvious reasons) but I don't give a FÚCK about it compared to any family member or any friend.

And if I can get my day to day stuff in a fun car, I'm going to. If I'm gonna cry about every door ding, every swirl, every paint chip... It's not worth it. I'd rather become a Mormon and deal with 5 wives.

( Click to show/hide )
At least my chances of getting laid every night will go up.