View Single Post
Old 07-25-2014, 11:01 PM   #3 (permalink)
Read T
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Nissan 370z BC 6M
Read T has a reputation beyond reputeRead T has a reputation beyond reputeRead T has a reputation beyond reputeRead T has a reputation beyond reputeRead T has a reputation beyond reputeRead T has a reputation beyond reputeRead T has a reputation beyond reputeRead T has a reputation beyond reputeRead T has a reputation beyond reputeRead T has a reputation beyond reputeRead T has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aszyd View Post
Where on the car did you / they take the measurement? What did you use to lower your car? I am not aware of any springs that would drop a car to those specifications, and I can't imagine purchasing a set of coilovers and only making a minor adjustment like that. I have also never heard of an alignment being able to adjust ride height on these cars.

As for stock w/ sport package, the car sits about 2in (5cm) above the tires, front and rear.
But that's going to change with type of tyres and I guess even inflation. Best way would be to measure from center of wheel to wheel arch. Old springs start sagging and could drop the car a little I guess.