View Single Post
Old 07-25-2014, 10:49 PM   #702 (permalink)
Fountainhead
Track Member

Drives: 2019 Civic Type R
Fountainhead has much to be proud ofFountainhead has much to be proud ofFountainhead has much to be proud ofFountainhead has much to be proud ofFountainhead has much to be proud ofFountainhead has much to be proud ofFountainhead has much to be proud ofFountainhead has much to be proud of

Got a ticket today, 41 in a 25, 256.00. When the cop walks back to my car, I thought he was going to tell me he's going to ticket me after taking my license registration etc... Well, he already has the damn thing printed. I told him "Would it help if I told you my Son in Law is a Cop in a neighboring area" he looks at me and says, well why didn't you tell me earlier? I said "I didn't know you'd computer print the ticket so fast"....Cop says "well I can't void the ticket"...oh boy. First speeding ticket and I've been driving nearly 45 years....guess I can't complain. My son in law told me yeah they stopped being able to void tickets because it was being abused...supposedly. I would have liked to abuse it today.
Laughs all around.

Last edited by Fountainhead; 07-25-2014 at 10:53 PM.