View Single Post
Old 07-25-2014, 09:22 PM   #197 (permalink)
gussyturbo z
Base Member

Drives: Nissan 370z grey
gussyturbo z is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANMVQ View Post
Not really anything with the kit "if" you only looking for 450WHP. I personally don't like the heat exchanger bolted to the radiator. You guys should really look at what I did and the hand full of guys here and followed me and used a front mount heat exchanger, there is plenty of room. The other issue is our MAF's( Voltage will max out) Myself and Cliff ran into this issue but again that's if your looking 470ish . I had your Impeller upgrade and UPREV MAF's an was pushing 457WHP and the kit held up fine!! How ever on the other side of that was the sh&t install I had of the fuel pump.

I also had injectors and DW300 pump. I had the pump only cause the dealer killed the wally, and injectors were just incase I reached 500WHP, Which you wont see unless you have a built block.. Boost will be to high to get there on the the stocker, My 457WHP was at 11-12 PSI. You need like 16 to get to 500WHP.

To make 450WHP on your kit you would probably need nothing other than the front mount heat exchanger. ..
Hey bud did you have the 9lb pulley and the upgraded impeller? Im thinking of doing the impeller next.
gussyturbo z is offline   Reply With Quote