Thread: Vegas Speak Up!
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2014, 04:17 PM   #1655 (permalink)
jaybulls
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '13 TOUR/6/FI CF/RC
jaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JENZ View Post
Different than my experience. While it's unusual to hit 220 right away, at 5pm when it's 106 out and I'm driving home from work, it does happen. That's when the torque cut kicks in. I only live 7 miles from work but it's not freeway travel and it is in traffic. I also have the FI cooler.

One thing that may be impacting yours is the fact that you've got three extra quarts of oil flowing around due to your oil pan upgrade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yeah, i thought 'bout that afterwards...the extra monies spent on the deeper pan and the under shroud, vented, that master ryan loved may have indeed made the 10/15 degree diff.---i'm just guessing it was a lil' under 8 large...
jaybulls is offline   Reply With Quote