View Single Post
Old 07-25-2014, 06:46 AM   #17 (permalink)
MrAurora
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nismo 370z PW M6
MrAurora is just really niceMrAurora is just really niceMrAurora is just really niceMrAurora is just really niceMrAurora is just really nice

I basically gutted the car. I removed all of the plastics around the trunk, an i removed the plastics on the left and right sides behind the seats. After the factory head unit was out i pulled everything around the stick shift up (but left it on - just moved it out of the way) and using an electrical snake i ran that from the stick shift hole up under the plastic still remaining - the flat panel behind our heads and into the trunk which comes out under the trunk carpet. Then i pulled string back to the stick shift, then tied wires and pulled them back to the trunk. You can get from the head unit to the stick easy enough. Also, just because i am anal retentive, instead of running the satellite an sirius to the roof, i popped out the round plug on the dash on the passengers side and run them there. Sirious would get better reception on the roof but i wanted a clean install...

Does that help ?

Last edited by MrAurora; 07-25-2014 at 07:49 AM. Reason: Typos - typing on my phone
MrAurora is offline   Reply With Quote