View Single Post
Old 07-24-2014, 08:13 AM   #34 (permalink)
Haboob
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 GTI Autobahn DSG
Haboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
Seriously. Why are we concerning ourselves with how others spend their money?

Because it's the American way.

And I was bored.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZKraken22 View Post
Omg now people can't comprehend what I'm saying. I didn't go into detail about idle or anything like that so idk what your talking about. Didn't bash anything I can't appreciate the FI system I'm just not a fan. Just like I don't want a mustang because everyone has one i don't want a FI system for the same reasons and more but the other reasons are irrelevant. I'm happy you are more fond of your Berk system that's so great.

Your statement of sounding 10x better is not a fact. Sound is subjective. It's your opinion.
And this is yours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZKraken22 View Post
Doesn't matter were adults don't worry about what other people spend. We understand you wouldn't... Cool. The Gentleman who purchase this system seem to be happy so move on no one is looking for you to agree or justify anything.
Clearly they are if they're posting about it. They want the "sooo cool dude!" responses. Well, life isn't always like that. Forums are for opinions, if you don't like them, then you're in the wrong place.
Haboob is offline   Reply With Quote