View Single Post
Old 07-24-2014, 02:48 AM   #21 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bauran View Post
Well I learned something from the question so wasn't as stupid a question as I originally thought. Plus new threads keep the board alive.

Thanks all for the info, good to know that it's not just me, but I do have it scheduled to be looked at just in case. Couldn't hurt.
First time I've been back to this thread, OP, I wasn't calling you stupid and I didn't mean to bash. It was more a post who saw my thread that I started to help people with questions that they thought were stupid, and/or easy questions where everyone could just get a simple easy answer without getting trolled... Instead, I got trolled.

Glad you got your answer OP