View Single Post
Old 07-23-2014, 01:29 PM   #16 (permalink)
jpkirk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '14 MidBlu ST MT
jpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond repute

SRM was what kept me coming back to the Z. I looked at Camaro SS and Mustang GT with all that 400+ HP. And I like the looks/performance of the Camaro SS with 1LE package. SRM kept pulling me back. Thank God it did, I'd have to kill myself for joining the masses of Camaro's on the road.

Z=unique

I guess the question for the OP is if you think you are missing anything without the sport package. Are you interested in the performance improvements? Are you autocrossing, tracking, or some such? Then I could really see the desire to have the sport package. If not, take that $9K and go on some driving tours. Yellowstone, Glacier, Acadia, Grand Canyon. Some cool stuff to see.

intake | exhaust | wheels | tires | suspension ... um ... stock, do speed stickers count?
intake | exhaust | TE37 SL | RE-11 | suspension ... um ... do speed stickers count? Signature under construction

Last edited by jpkirk; 07-23-2014 at 01:45 PM.
jpkirk is offline   Reply With Quote