Thread: Vegas Speak Up!
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2014, 01:25 PM   #1653 (permalink)
jaybulls
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '13 TOUR/6/FI CF/RC
jaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JENZ View Post
No jaybulls that's an appropriate temp to run in traffic in this heat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hiya, jenz...hope everything is goin' good re. your health issues...

that being said: i'd have to happily disagree (so far) on 220 being a "cool" operating temp in traffic w/FI's oil cooler...

the reason i bought tony's mod was because i was always runnin' 220, sometimes 230, last spring/summer even in light traffic, short trips...

now, it takes a while to get to optimal temp 190 and with spirited driving up to 45 (50) into 4th gear around town i approach and then run at 200 and sometimes that cools down. if'n i run the 215 for 40 miles or so she stays closer to 190ish...which, ironically, i'm afraid will be too cool in the winter months...

all in all, very glad i bought the unit...happy with mr. ryan's install and pricing, and hope all is WELL with you guyz...

must say, thou, have not been stuck in freeway traffic yet...fingers crossed...
jaybulls is offline   Reply With Quote