View Single Post
Old 07-23-2014, 10:12 AM   #1 (permalink)
ZeeBabar
Banned

Drives: 2006 350z
ZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Is trade worth it?

I have a Black base 2010 with 41K miles on it. The local dealer has a Black base 2014 370z with the sports package that he might trade for mine for a $9000 difference.

Earlier he had offered a $9000 difference on a base black 2014 370z and lots of folks here had discouraged me from that trade, saying it is essentially the same car. The sports package comes with the synchromesh,larger wheels and brakes and the spoiler.

My problem is that I am 66, do not have any more sports cars in my future and no other new cars in my money range appeal to me, not the Genesis nor the FRS/Subaru and I do not go for the General Motors or Ford cars, period.

I should just stay put with my car but another year or two and its too late to buy sports cars.
ZeeBabar is offline   Reply With Quote