View Single Post
Old 07-22-2014, 05:29 PM   #24 (permalink)
falconfixer
Track Member

Drives: Taco
falconfixer has a reputation beyond reputefalconfixer has a reputation beyond reputefalconfixer has a reputation beyond reputefalconfixer has a reputation beyond reputefalconfixer has a reputation beyond reputefalconfixer has a reputation beyond reputefalconfixer has a reputation beyond reputefalconfixer has a reputation beyond reputefalconfixer has a reputation beyond reputefalconfixer has a reputation beyond reputefalconfixer has a reputation beyond repute

From what I heard from a doctor:

There will be an engine manufactured in TN that will go in the lowest model Infiniti. What MB does with the same engine, is up to them.

Also, look forward to the first Infiniti model vehicle built outside of Japan to be produced in good ol' TN. Is that a bad thing? Not when you figure out that the Japanese have decided the quality of vehicles coming out of Smyrna is good enough to carry the Infiniti brand name.

Now, back on topic I wish I could get some intel on the next Z but I'll speculate with the best of them. The next gen GTR will have a new engine producing 800hp. That leaves this motor as a left over that could be shoved into the Z35.
falconfixer is offline   Reply With Quote