View Single Post
Old 07-22-2014, 05:02 PM   #23 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordo! View Post
Maybe... they could shed weight, change the body panels/front fascia, suspension, brakes, etc to create a very different car, and keep the same motor and trans options tho'.

What's the latest on when we're supposed to hear something? Not til January?
I dont even know brutha. We were supposed to see the new Z a few months back and instead we got the IDX.

I propose Nissan does the final tune on the MB motor. That's probably where most of Nissan reliability is anyway. For those that think an MB engine would be unreliable. I think you guys should look at Mercedes Benz reliability since 2008. they are not perfect but for germans they are pretty reliable. Porsche has come along way in this department as well. it's BMW, Audi and Volkswagen that strive to keep the unreliable reputation alive.