View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 02:39 PM   #20 (permalink)
spearfish25
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to work
spearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to spearfish25

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK370Z
My TPMS lights still hasn't went off After how many (approx.) miles did yours go off?
I'd say my TPMS light went off within 50 miles of swapping (the next day).

Have you noticed a huge change in your traction now? These winter tires are so soft and squishy that anytime I get on the gas, the VDC lights up. Even on the highway at 70mph, dropping down to 5th gear and flooring it makes the VDC come on. I'm finding the performance hit in dry weather to be rather annoying. Hopefully the snow performance makes up for it. It may also be related to the 40-50F temps we still have. Perhaps the traction will improve once the temps go below freezing and the tires firm up.

What have you noticed with traction, AK?