View Single Post
Old 07-22-2014, 09:21 AM   #7 (permalink)
jpkirk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '14 MidBlu ST MT
jpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond repute

Part of the reason I bought a 370Z was the idea that it was a Nissan. Reliability ratings were good and service cost is ... well ... Nissan prices, not German prices. I am not sure Nissan would be able to pull the same reliability from a hot rodded turbo 4 banger. I don't like turbo's either. I do like the idea of hybrid with combined hp of about 375 to 400. Now that would be cool and with current tech really easy. However, not sure about long term reliability. Have not done that kind of research.

intake | exhaust | wheels | tires | suspension ... um ... stock, do speed stickers count?
intake | exhaust | TE37 SL | RE-11 | suspension ... um ... do speed stickers count? Signature under construction
jpkirk is offline   Reply With Quote