View Single Post
Old 07-22-2014, 07:32 AM   #618 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bananaz View Post
Gping the z speed route.

And did you get a code after taking the TBs off and cleaning them?
Good call

I did get a code at first, but that's only because one of my MAF sensors wasn't plugged all the way in. After clearing that, no issues. Neither of the other two cars had any codes thrown either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Here's a video of what we encountered on my vehicle after reinstalling the tbs. No idea what it was...any guesses?
It is the relearning process. Mine was still doing it yesterday. If it starts doing it when you turn the car on, just let it finish and settle down. I was worried something might be wrong with mine because it did it for about 5 minutes the first time I turned the car on. But it finally settled down and is driving fine

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |