View Single Post
Old 07-21-2014, 10:09 PM   #145 (permalink)
Kabestro
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z MR M6
Kabestro has a reputation beyond reputeKabestro has a reputation beyond reputeKabestro has a reputation beyond reputeKabestro has a reputation beyond reputeKabestro has a reputation beyond reputeKabestro has a reputation beyond reputeKabestro has a reputation beyond reputeKabestro has a reputation beyond reputeKabestro has a reputation beyond reputeKabestro has a reputation beyond reputeKabestro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minhtin View Post
Hey guys, I'm in a pickle. I was removing the 3 strut mounting plate bolts and I rounded one of them. Does anyone have the part number for this bolt? I went to 3 different dealers and no one seems to be able to find this mystery bolt. I went ace hardware and got a matching 10.9 grade bolt but I'm unsure if it's strong enough for the job. Help me 370z forums, you're my only hope!
which ones are those? The ones for the front suspension you reach throw the engine bay? Take a picture if you can...
Stillen Gen 3 CAI / Fast Intentions HFC and CBE 12" Res. (#730) / Swift Springs / 20mm H&R Spacers / Clutch Helper Spring / UpRev Tune 322whp.
Kabestro is offline   Reply With Quote