View Single Post
Old 07-21-2014, 09:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
jamesj1996
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2009 370z cp sport
jamesj1996 is on a distinguished road
Default trouble shifting into 3rd 09 z

hey guys so i recently got my trans and diff fluid changed . i went with oem fluid from nissan. (no i didnt go redline for several reasons) anyways about 300 miles after the change..all shifts were smooth. then all the sudden today i was at a stop light, i go from 1st to 2nd then from 2nd to 3rd .. i could not get it into 3rd. it was just stuck. this happened 3 times before i got home. afterwards like 3 hours later i went back out to go get dinner...first couple of shifts were fine then it happened AGAIN. maybe i wasnt pushing the clutch all the way in. so from then on i made sure i pushed the clutch ALL THE WAY IN and then shifted to 3rd...still got stuck. im in panic mode because i just got the car it only has 21k miles on it and is not under warranty. im only 18 i dont have the money for a new trans nor the labor to put it in . worst part is sometimes i would try so hard to get it into 3rd i get it into first by accident and the RPMS go BOOMING. i need help with this problem guys please help me
jamesj1996 is offline   Reply With Quote