View Single Post
Old 07-21-2014, 12:55 PM   #275 (permalink)
Riptide67
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Nismo #0483 PW
Riptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond repute

It's been an extremely busy month with car shows and events. July is pretty much packed each weekend.

Had the pleasure of doing StanceWars, Froever Powdercoating's Cruise in, and Fatlace Offset Kings.

This weekend is no different with HIN Seattle and a car show dedicated to the Kids of the Seattle Children's Hospital.

With that being said, I've got my work cut out for me to get the car ready. I've got some goods in route and some others that have been sitting around and I have yet to have time to install.

-ProSplitters for Amuse side skirts
-GT-R Map lenses
-reposition from E Level Sensors
-Underglow kit (not excited or wanted lol)

Things on the way
-Zspec 260+ piece dress up kit in red
-Z1 Motorsports hood struts

Then I have to figure out a way to make the Z cleaner than it's ever been.

I've also been doing some seat shopping. After toying around with the idea of an aftermarket steering wheel and quick disconnect hub, I changed my mind. I don't want to have to relocate the cruise control switch for future use. I am currently shopping Bride and Status seats. The decision is tough. I want something that really stands out, but also love the subtle and simple look of black.