View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 12:03 PM   #95 (permalink)
ZCarMan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34, 13 F-150
ZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
I'm here right now but see no Zs. I'll give it another few minutes but then I have to head out to get some other stuff done.
Steve, glad I was able to get there before you left. It was good to see you again and good conversation. That was kinda cool that the Z06 owner wanted to talk about how much he liked the 370Z!

Now, about that idea for another dinner get together like Annapolis....I'm thinking that is a good idea. We can probably get more folks who can participate. I am good with that place...what was it...Sakura? Good sushi, beer, and conversation with fellow Z owners is a recipe for good times! Now just need to see what dates are good for folks. I don't know if we should shoot for after the holidays or try somewhere in between Turkey Day and Xmas or after. Your thoughts? Anyone else feel free to chime in if you might be interested.
ZCarMan is offline   Reply With Quote