View Single Post
Old 07-20-2014, 09:45 AM   #38 (permalink)
nomodsjk
Premium Member

Drives: 2011 370z MB/7at
nomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owen View Post
Thank you. That will come in handy when I am being "THAT GUY" while talking to Stillen on Monday as to why I have been Z-less for over 6 weeks now waiting for a warranty replacement radiator from them - and being told that they can't lay thier hands on any.

O
Oh wow. That sux Stillen has had a few bad reviews on here but I have had nothing less than a great experience with them. Dean was very helpful every step of the way. Well I did drop about 14 gs in a matter of a couple weeks with them but they should be treating everyone the same regardless of the degree of patronage.
nomodsjk is offline   Reply With Quote